Even with this milder weather, the kids still need a coat and one of my pet hates is where they get slung on entering the house, for their slave – moi – to pick up.
Enter the stylish coat hook. My SAVIOUR. Here are my top 5.
1. These colourful giant pegs are a real winner. Either use singly or in groups. Netdeco £16 each
2. I love this animal peg by All Lovely Stuff at Smallable £29 featuring a friendly cat, rabbit and fox. Though I’m told if they get cross with kids not picking up after themselves – they could bite…
3. These wall hooks from Domestic designed by Oscar Diaz are so very “BAUHAUS” and so very stylish. Available from Molly Meg £44.95
4. Here’s hoping this dinosaur coat rack from Thomas De Lussac will scare them into hanging their coats! You can have it made in any Pantone colour you want! Available from Bouf £279.
5. Another M.A.J.O.R irritation of mine (why am I so irritated? Is it Pre MT, During MT or Post MT? Hmmm…) is when all the hangers get tangled up in the wardrobe. ‘Hang on’, by the brilliant Normann Copenhagen is a humorous take on this. They have taken the archetypal wire coat hanger and created a new and fun coat hook with it. I think it’s called organised chaos!!!! Made in Design £70
So people, there you go – 5 hooks…and 5 words from me..HANG UP YOUR COATS NOW!