Wakey wakey people. Summertime is almost here! And let’s face facts – shopping for beach looks for your kids is a breeze. Everything looks super cute on them as they don’t have the rolls, lumps and bumps us parents have developed – erm..mainly due to them….
Here’s my top 10 of how to keep your kids looking cool as the temperature rises!
1. Whether they like it or not – my kids shall be taking up surfing this summer. If nothing else – just to be able to wear these brilliant wetsuits by Saltskin. Surf’s up! Style’s up! Shorty zebra wetsuit sizes XXS to XL (sizes 2-12Y) Saltskin from £38.
2. These bikini bottoms are perfect for your little girls peachy beachy bum! Capri Island Bikini by Nice Things Mini sizes 2-6Y My Little Square £26.
3. I love these striped pineapple swim shorts by Scotch Shrunk. I’d be making them one of my 5 a day for the holiday for sure! Sizes 4-16Y Selfridges £44.
4. This pompom embroidered basket bag by Rose in April is a super stylish way for them (which will probably end up being you of course..) to carry everything but the kitchen sink in – as one does for a day at the beach! One size from Molly-Meg £32
5. Beach boys love to explore. Keep their tootsies stylish and ouchless with these swim shoes by H&M sizes 7 Toddler to 1 Junior H&M £5.99
6. Sunglasses are not only a cool look but essential for your kids eye health in the strong sun. I am OBSESSED with these by Sons and Daughters. Glitter Pink Honey sunglasses £57 Childrensalon sizes 5-12Y.
7. These Mini Carl retro aviators totally float my beach style boat! Part of the amazing OG Mini icons range by Oliver Goldsmith £95 sizes 5-12Y.
8. Ruffles on a bikini are perfect for some poolside pretty. Get involved! Camila Girl Bikini £29 La Coquetta sizes 3-8Y.
9. Your little Olympian swimmer will look the part in these vintage inspired swim shorts by Bobo Choses at Little Fashion Gallery £29.50 sizes 2-8Y.
10. The brilliance of these leather sandals is that they can be worn both in and out of the water! Wet and dry style. What’s not to love?! Salt-Water Original Premium Sandal sizes 5 infant to 9 adult Sun-San Sandals from £38.
A bonus accessory can never do any harm – these are a MUST for any mini stylistas arm. (Yes – I am a poet too…). Tattyoo temporary tattoos €6 Tattyoo.
This post ran as a guest post on Smith & Family. If you’re lucky items will already be in the sales!