Now all mothers of boys lament how much harder it is to find cool stuff for them. Awwwww. I agree. But then….TA DAAAAH! I came along and will sort you all right out! Here are our top picks for a no excuses good BOYS look over Xmas and New Year.
1. Let’s kick off with this fab navy velvet slim cut blazer from H&M £19.99. It’s a winner.
2. Oh I just can’t resist this top hat Limited Edition at River Island £25
3. This Neon Flash jumper gives any animal motif a run for it’s money. Love. Baobab Children £33.60.
4. These high tops are da bomb! From H&M £12.99.
5. Right – this checked shirt and knitted tie combo from Rocha by John Rocha for Debenhams is brilliant! Team with jeans and high tops and that’s one cool chap! £15.20-£18.40.
6. For a more relaxed look – I’m loving this black chunky Fairaisle cardigan from River Island £18. Simply add jeans, a white tee and some sneakers and it’s a great holiday look.
7. This herringbone Heritage waistcoat from Next is bang on. Graphic tee, skinny jeans, high tops – ROCKING (around the Xmas tree!!) £32-40 Next.
8. This Military Khaki shirt by Baby K for Mothercare is divine. And, in the sale £6.50-7 Mothercare. What?!!!
9. I love this grey marl notch lapel biker jacket Limited Collection M&S £11.20-£12.80 on sale!
10. Last but not least – this shirt and bow tie combination from H&M is too cute and soooo versatile. £9.99 H&M.
Oh dear, I’m starting to pine for a boy just so I can dress him up! Happy shopping!