Yes people – our one day a year to make it about US is upon us.
Happy Driver/Nurse/Doctor/Cleaner/Chef/Nanny/Dairy/Airhostess/Teacher/Personal Shopper/General Slave/All Your Other Duties Day – AKA Mothers Day! So here are our top 5 present ideas for you to D.E.M.A.N.D. he gets his act together on. Unless, of course, he wants an all out strike….
1. Of course flowers. Spring is in the air and it should also be in a beautiful vase on your kitchen table! Love this Green and White Bouquet £45 from McQueens.
2. How about something sweet and pretty, yet very very naughty? No I’m not talking about your kids. These Mini CocoDough’s are the UK equivalent to the famous NYC Cronuts. Half croissant, half donut. Sod sugar omission/cellulite/stomach rolls – this is your day. Celebrate! From £1.99 each from CocoMaya.
3. Love this roomy Red Iphis tote bag by Liberty £295. It’s super stylish and oh so needed for carrying all their tut around. Win win.
4. Your poor poor little handies are in and out of water all day. Pamper them with this super gorgeous smelling hand balm – I can’t stop smelling my hands when I wear it (I must look mad) by favourite brand of mine Aesop £19 Selfridges.
5. Last but not least – shoes. Let’s be real here people. None of us can run around in heels all day. It’s not practical. It’s painful. It’s bunion-inducing! So look here at these stylish flats – an online exclusive at Kurt Geiger £195. They’ll make you into a bit of an animal – even if it’s at floor level.
So girls – it’s our day one day a year – theirs 364 days. Make it count! Enjoy!