HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US! KSJ is 3 this week!
Now, if we were going to throw ourselves a party it would have to look absolutely FABULOUS in every way. So this week to celebrate our birthday, we are dedicating our posts to quick and easy party ideas to STYLE up your parties.
After-all, if we have to deal with a room full of screaming kids, an unnecessarily loud party entertainer and lots of potential mess the least we can do is make the other mums jealous of our creative genius..
Here is a simple, but super stylish idea that’s a winner at any children’s party!
Sprinkly Milk Bottles
What you’ll need:
- Mini milk bottles Pretty Little Party Shop £7.49 for 6
- Icing Sugar Tesco £0.78
- Hundreds and Thousands The Craft Company £1.12
- Two bowls that are bigger than your milk bottles
- Chilled flavoured milk Tesco £1.50 per litre I used chocolate and strawberry
- Stripy straws My Little Day at Pretty Little Party Shop £2.99 for 25
What to do:
- Pour a cup of sprinkles into one of the bowls and set aside.
- In the other, mix some icing sugar with water to make a paste.
- Take one of your milk bottles and place it rim first into the sugar mix. You want to cover the whole rim.
- Next place the milk bottle into the bowl of sprinkles.
- Once the rim is covered in sprinkles carefully set the milk bottle aside to set.
- Repeat until all of your milk bottles have sprinkles around the rim.
- When ready to serve, pour in the chocolate milk or drink of your choice, add a straw and be prepared for the WOWs!
Oh we do love something simple that looks jealous-makingly clever! Get birthday busy…