A new Royal Baby shall be born this week. I’m almost feeling a bit sorry for the World leaders, other Royals, family and friends who probably have no idea as to what to buy the new Royal It. Let’s assume here that Prince George, like any other big brother or sister, will not be willing to share – so let’s go back to basics. Here are my top 5 suggestions for baby presents fit for our new tiny royal…..
1. My first pressie is PRICEY so I’d suggest it’s really only relevant for Charles and Camilla, the Middletons or maybe a Saudi Price or Two. If anyone knows them – please pass it on. A cot for £31,540. Mmmm.. I wonder what better use you could put that money to! Suommo
2. They say diamonds are a girl’s best friend but are they a baby’s best friend too? Here’s the world’s most expensive dummy to match the world’s most expensive cot . It’s 18 carat gold and diamond encrusted. Oh and once baby no longer needs it, Princess Kate can wear it as a brooch! Suommo £24,900
3. Swaddle the newborn beauty in this Hermes blanket, fit for a prince/ess! Hermes £295
4. Now when you are a Royal it seems only right that your birth certificate should be marked in some way. So how about this sterling silver birth certificate from jeweller to the stars Theo Fennell £1,100.
5. And finally, they say the royals are born with a silver spoon in their mouths… Alfredo the Twist Family cutlery set by Georg Jensen at The Finnish Design Shop €70 does the job!
So lovely people, there you have it, our Top 5 gifts fit for our newest Prince or Princess. We like to be of help. Stylistically speaking. We shall most certainly not be changing any nappies! Get Royal Baby busy now!