Where my BFF Louis leads, other’s follow. This season darlings, it’s all about Black and White. Let’s do a TOP 10 for the kids….
1. These Vans from Alex and Alexa are nod nod nod to the trend.
2. This sleeveless knitted waistcoat is bang on! Bonton €64. I have this for my girls. A great throw on that will give that leetle bit of extra stylish warmth.
3. I’m feelin’ these stripey jeans by good old Marks and Spencer Limited Collection from £12. – not in store yet – but get in line…
4. Put the boot into this trend with these by River Island £22.
5. Whist were’re there – this box pleat skater skirt is twirly-whirly super hip girly. £10 River Island.
6. Vans are super on-trend again with this rucksack. £30 Alex and Alexa.
7. This teeny-eeny baby peplum dress by Junior J Jasper Conran at Debenhams is gorgealicious £24-26.
8. Ever since I saw this satchel at the SS13 Next press show I have been in love. £12 Next.
9. This striped long sleeve tee is a winner. By Agnes B from Little Fashion Gallery £48.50.
10. Last but definitely not least – look at this. I admit it – I’ve very slightly cheated as this is dark grey. But oh what a looker. I’m snapping it up! £25.99 Zara.
So there you go. But before I dash off, I want to have a little rant. This was NO easy task. There is SOOOOOO little black for kids. Come on brands! Keep up! Black doesn’t need to be sombe or tarty or even grown up. It’s just COOOOL! OK – feel better now.