All I want for Christmas is
you EVERYTHING! SO to help your Xmas present buying and your wallet, I’ve compiled a TOP 10 under £10 for the under 10’s. I’ve done it for clothes and now let’s do gifts.
1. I want all of these Sonny Angel dolls. £5.95 Cissywears. Cute. Collectible. Cover-up!
2. Bring a bit of summer to the festivities with this cushion from the fabulous Artbox £6.50.
4. Loving this brilliant (literally) Boing Swing Light Ball £10 from Toyella. Just like your moods, they change when squeezed….
5. The gift that keeps on giving! Keep them occupied for hours and hours and hours with an issue of the superb Anorak Magazine £6.
6. Teach them your greatest skill in life – JUGGLING! Juggling Balls £10 from Alex and Alexa.
7. Does anyone remember these? Plastic Balloons! I was often very very busy with these as a kid. L.O.V.E! £2.50 Honeyjam.
8. You can’t beat a great kids book. Monstersaurus is written by the genius creator of Aliens Love Underpants. It’s a H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S read for younger kids. £4.19 Amazon.
9. When I was a kid I used to collect pencil shavings from smelly pencils. There I said it. And how delighted am I to see the revival of smelly pencils. These Xmas scented Smencils are bang on! £6.99 from Firebox.
10. Now this one is for them, but really it’s for you. I need 3 – one for each child and one for my husband. Best present EVVVVVER! £5.50 Harrods.
There you go, at Kid Style Junkie we like to help you spend – but sometimes we like to help you save too. Happy buying!