It’s that time of year again when all the kids are talking (LIKE…NON STOP) about what they want for Christmas. Here’s my top 10 under £10 to get you started.
1. Pimp up their sneakers for Xmas and literally get carried away with these super-cool Shwings £9.99. Perfect for updating their old or new shoes. Simply thread each wing into one side of a shoe’s laces and watch them transform.
LOVE LOVE LOVE ….am I too old for a pair?
2. These super-cute erasers from Iwako at Paperchase either come individually for £1 or £6.75 for a pack. I love the school stationery set and this chocolate biscuit. I’m drooling over the biscuit as I type – even with no calories MUST NOT EAT…
3. Give those stinky kids an incentive to bath! Let them dance the night away to all those Xmas tracks in their very own disco bath. £7.99 Firebox.
4. Baby brain? Get it working again with this super stylish memory game for the whole family by OMM Design from fab store The Space Penguin
€13 (which is £10). Be prepared as per usual to be outsmarted by your kids!
5. Bring a bit of artistic talent to the festivities with these Animal Crayons. Each animal head is seen through the port-hole in their boat-box. They are cleverly designed to reduce mess – the plastic formula means they won’t melt in hot sticky hands! Habitat
6. Get your little creative geniuses working on this project over Xmas, designing their own watch. The paper watch from IWOOT
at £6.99 is a winner!
7. One for the older kids. My son counts this book as his favourite ever read. Winner of the Waterstone’s
Children 5-12 Category 2013, Wonder by R. J. Palacio (
£5.24) tells the story of a young boy with a facial deformity as he enters mainstream school. It’s a bit of an emotional rollercoaster but OH SO BRILLIANT and one for the whole family.
8. I LOVE a bit of SPARKLE especially at Xmas. No little girl should be without this glitter sparkle notebook to write all her secrets in! Paperchase £6.
9. Art and crafts with an environmental twist! Here is a FUN way of recycling those annoying plastic bags and teaching the kids about the woes of global warming. Amazon
10. And finally, surely the MUST HAVE toy for Christmas. The robo fish! My dream pet..no feeding, no mess and importantly no cleaning! The fish contains an intelligent sensor (cleverer than the real thing by all accounts) and imitates the swimming patterns of real fish, from diving down to feed to darting along the surface of the water. You can even buy them their own fish tank. Get fishing! Toys R Us
Oh we do so love to help you guys spend. And save. Make your kids’ Xmas by getting clicking now!