364 days a year it’s ALL about them. Let’s make this one day about US for once you gorgeous MOTHER PUKKA’S. We who laid back and thought of England (or Selfridges if you’re me), got impregnated, sick, spotty, moody (more than normal), stretched, cut, birthed, stitched, then bathed, fed, weaned, got puked on, woken up, school run…..IT. NEVER. STOPS!
I bring you a Top 10 for YOU! Print it and leave it gently on his pillow or shove it in his face. Whatever is takes for him to get the HINT! Let’s go!
1. This Bibi 13″ satchel is faintable by Basso and Brooke and the Cambridge Satchel Company £326. AND AND AND Enter code BBSPR13 at checkout for 15% off. OK – still not cheap – but HELLO? Damaged lady-parts anyone?
2. A little bit of love and a little bit of Lanvin go such a long way to forgetting that PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN. This key-ring rocks £110 Lanvin.
3. Well of course, we need chocolates. Liquid salted caramel heaven by Artisan du Chocolat £13.50. That reminds me. Do you know that DIAPER backwards, spells REPAID?!
4. This scarf by Play Mantero will jazz up any old thing you sling on – with or without baby sick added! £245 by Liberty.
5. This laser cut iPad Clutch is a PIECE by Next £22. Stretch marks? Never forget…
6. Flowers, bien sur. By Wild at Heart from £60. Remember pumping? You’re worth it!
7. I love love LOVE this pouch by Pierre Hardy from Matches £120. Too right you deserve a lovely looking pouch – given those empty ones drooping over your belly…
8. I don’t know about you – but my iPhone is POSESSED. Mainly by my kids. I’ve had enough. What about an iPad Mini? From £269 Apple.
9. And now, to shoes. And when I say shoes, I mean Choos. £375 by Net-A-Porter. Hmmmm. How do you think your husband would have coped with that DREADFUL morning sickness?
10. This luxurious body cream is well deserved. By Sai Sei £37 from Space NK. Darlings, cesareans are MAJOR surgery and scar you for life…
So there you go darlings. I think we have given you ALL the ideas and corresponding JUSTIFICATION for you to have a wonderful, WONDERFUL Mothers Day.